Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Website & Blue Skies!

Dear Parishioners,

As I mentioned in my previous blog entry, I have been working on a new website.  At this point, it is ready to go, though not completely polished.  All I need to do is finish things up with my previous host provider and move my domain and email to its new home.  The nice thing about this new site is that I can edit it and change its looks very easily.  It will also be responsive to mobile devices which make up some of the most traffic to websites today.

It has been a long time coming and I am very happy to have found new inspiration in a different look and feel with the tools that my new provider, squarespace.com, has drawn out of me.  It's like a new day with new skies, blue skies in fact.  I feel refreshed, and I hope the lack of clutter on the site will make it a good experience.

So, In a matter of days, what you see here will be replaced with a new version of "Fr. Bill's Personal Pages." So, consider yourself forewarned!  The end of this particular webpage design will sunset into history.

Blessings,

Fr. William Holtzinger

Pastor

No comments: