Saturday, July 11, 2009

"The New Pastor Has Landed, Sort Of."

Dear Parishioners,

This week has been a whirlwind of activity. Thank you to all who have made me feel so welcome. I truly feel loved by your presence and hospitality. In the course of trying to get settled, many people have been so gracious and have helped me in the process of cleaning and problem-solving various issues at the parish house. I am blown away and deeply touched. Thank you seems hardly enough. Yet, that is all I’m left with. So, please receive my deepest thanks for the time and talent you’ve already shared with me and Fr. Paschal.


As I mentioned at the installation Mass, I will be seeking out many of you to consider your hopes and dreams. In that process, I hope that I will be able to more fully come to know the parish. Please be patient with me as I try to learn the systems of the various Churches. We have all entered a new chapter in the history of our parish. In faith and hope, I trust God has amazing plans, many of which I know not. But, through prayer and discernment with all of you, I know it will be wonderful.

Blessings,

Fr. William Holtzinger

No comments: